Germany to Canada via Mexico?

• Hello Sylvain,

never seen this route been documented and I can hardly believe that it was a standard at this or any time. Congrats!

Liebe Grüsse vom Ralph

"Der beste Platz für Politiker ist das Wahlplakat. Dort ist er tragbar, geräuschlos und leicht zu entfernen." Vicco von Bülow aka Loriot.

• Hello BK

I saw from the same guy another card to the same address by the same sender dated Dec 1912 via normal route. which have the same K1 and receiver in Canada.

I think I'll try to get both. :) Will be nice as a pair.

Cancel from Mexico after research seems good.

Best regards

Sylvain

• Hello Sylvain,

make him a good offer - half the price of the one, you have already, and he will give it to you. :)

Would be an nice pair on an exhibition site.

Liebe Grüsse vom Ralph

"Der beste Platz für Politiker ist das Wahlplakat. Dort ist er tragbar, geräuschlos und leicht zu entfernen." Vicco von Bülow aka Loriot.

• Hallo Sylvain,

there are no clues, it`s simple private-correspondence...we thankfully have received your letter...we have sended you the wished card...Richard has travelled to america...in the cooking-lesson I have cooked milk-gravel...which tasted me very well... ;( :D ...in april everthing was frozen...it`s now real niche spring-wheather here in germany...mrs. Plüschmann`s mother has died...greetings etc. etc. I think the card has inadvertently fallen in a wrong mailbag.

regards !

Tim

Wer um Postgeschichte einen Bogen macht, läuft am Schluss im Kreis

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Pälzer ()

• ...she wrote in german: Milchgrieß

...which approximately means semolina-pudding... 8)

:D :D :D

regards !

Tim

Wer um Postgeschichte einen Bogen macht, läuft am Schluss im Kreis