• Nils and Ralph,

My thanks! I was just beginning to remember the currency change last night, but it is now confirmed and I can work with that.
    Also, I did misunderstand the distance breakdown. I appreciate the link and will read.

I am always much slower in the Fall because I have not worked with this since the Spring. ;)
    Rob

• Nils,

I wanted to thank you again for the link and for the text of the part of the convention I needed to see. It was read and appreciated. I have managed to get a copy of Michel specialized to help with domestic Austrian postal rates and I'm still hunting around for material to help with rates to other countries.

I think the misunderstanding for distance might come from my very poor German reading skills OR maybe just bad note-taking skills. I just didn't get it right. :)

I will be working on creating the page to display the item I show above tonight. Looking forward to doing so now that I have a better understanding. :D

Best,
    Rob

• Liebe Forumsmitglieder!

Vor kurzem hab ich einen Grenzfrankobrief vom 9.9.1851 erstanden der von Verona nach Modena gelaufen ist, also vor Inkrafttreten des Österreichisch-Italienischen Postvereins (1.6.1852).

Für die 1. Entfernungsstufe bis zur Grenze des Herzogtums Modena mussten also 3 Kreuzer (15 Centesimi) und für den Weitertransport demnach 20 (centesimi italiane) modenesisches Porto bezahlt werden wie folgende Tabelle zeigt:

Da im Sassone betreffend das Herzogtum Modena offenbar eine Bewertung erst ab 1.6.1852 gelistet ist, mit Ausnahme der Vorphila hab ich doch noch folgende Frage:

Wie wird der blaue Doppelkreisstempel (ab Einführung der Freimarkenausgabe 1850 - Österreich) von Modena bewertet?

Vielen Dank schon mal für eure Hilfe.

Lg Bernhard